Web Designer/Developer – Little Rock, AR
Little Rock Arkansas
Description: MOUNTAIN VMSneed a Web Designer/Developer – Little Rock, AR immediately starts from Wed, 06 Feb 2013 18:30:40 GMT, this position will be placed in Arkansas.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to MOUNTAIN VMS starts from Wed, 06 Feb 2013 18:30:40 GMT.
MOUNTAIN, LTD is currently seeking a Web Designer/Developer for a major client in Little Rock, AR.
The candidate will play the role creating and maintaining national campaign creative in order to support device launches of new products and services pages on our client’s website. The ideal candidate has advanced design and development background with attention to detail, adaptable to change and tight deadlines, and is focused on quality. This position is starting off as a 1 year contract position!
- Design cutting-edge web pages using industry-standard web authoring tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Scene7 & Adobe CQ5.
- Develop design elements including site layout, navigation, images, icons, animations, and other multimedia assets to support on-line strategies.
- Participate in the development of and execution overall project plan setting direction based on timelines and deliverables to support business objectives.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of web development and debugging tools.
- Identify and resolve problems related to applications utilizing diagnostic tools.
- Develop group or department standards with consideration of graphic design.
- Provide input to the technical lead and architect on developing page designs/templates.
- Work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment.
- Update content via a Content Management System (CMS), editing copy and uploading images.
- Maintain and all products, pricing, and promotion/offer launches.
- Collaborate with I.T. to develop plans for publishing content.
- Recommend future design updates based on page templates provided and inbound content requests.
- Develop exceptional relationship with co-workers, management and customers.
Website is ”open for business” 24×7/365; on-call coverage with cell phone availability is required. The candidate must be willing to work extra and/or flexible hours to meet project deadlines. Available to work evenings and/or weekends as needed for support of specific project, product, process, or system launches.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years experience in web design/content management preferred.
- Proficiency in web authorizing tools preferred – Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses.
- Strong usability/optimization skills to review traffic/conversion/sales report and identify areas for opportunity.
- 4+ years Wireless sales, operations and/or marketing experience; e-commerce / internet sales experience preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe CQ5, Site Catalyst, and Test & Target.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and leadership skills required.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives.
- Highly responsive and proactive, supporting leaders and team.
- Proven ability to work and interact with multiple stakeholder groups and agencies/vendors.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of very stringent deadlines.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint high proficiency required).
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems.
*** A Sample of the candidates work MUST be submitted along with resume ***
*** MUST live in the Little Rock area! There is NOT an option to work remotely! ***
For consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
VMS/ Associate Recruiter
P: 207.482.7047 | Toll Free: 800.322.8627 x6047
F: 877.422.1078 | E: email@example.com “