Warehouse Flow Rack Selector, PT, AM, Low Velocity – Lakeland at Publix in Lakeland, US
Warehouse Flow Rack Selector, PT, AM, Low Velocity – Lakeland
Description: Publixneed a Warehouse Flow Rack Selector, PT, AM, Low Velocity – Lakeland immediately starts from Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:02:44 GMT, this position will be placed in Florida.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Publix starts from Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:02:44 GMT.
- preferred qualification, current Lakeland Distribution associate
- selecting products ordered by retail stores and
- assisting in other duties as assigned
- be at least 18 years old
- be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- pass a Physical Agility Test (before his or her start date in the position)
- successfully complete a Work Attitude Survey (WAS)
- obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- be able to stand and do repetitive work for long periods of time
- be able to bend, stoop, and twist
- be able to select, lift, and carry product of varying weights
- be able to stack product of varying weights
- be able to work under strict time requirements
- be able to read, write, and identify and verify numbers
- be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions
- have the ability to work well with others and be a team member
- show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and
- show commitment to Publix’s mission.
- current Lakeland Distribution associate
Please be sure to monitor your email daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases.
Temperatures could exceed 90° Fahrenheit for an extended period of time.
Year End Bonus
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in December. The bonus for this position is 8 hours of pay when a new associate joins Publix prior to July 1. There is no bonus in the first year for associates hired after July 1. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to 8 hours’ pay if associate remains employed through December 31st.
- This position is paid under Standards Indexed Pay (SIP) guidelines. SIP is a flexible pay system in which associates pay will change weekly depending how efficiently they work that week. Selectors who successfully complete the training period will receive $14.35 per hour for 100% of standard