TN-0197 – Project Manager I – LTE
Description: ATEC Wirelessneed a TN-0197 – Project Manager I – LTE immediately starts from Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:52:14 GMT, this position will be placed in California.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to ATEC Wireless starts from Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:52:14 GMT.
- Manages projects throughout the infrastructure and software development project lifecycles including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Develops detailed project schedules, resource plans, status reports, budget forecasts and influences the effectiveness of a team that integrates multiple functions/disciplines.
- Conducts project meetings, sets and manages client expectations by solving issues and changes when appropriate exercising Risk, Issue and Change Management best practices.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy and apprises management of issues effecting project status and offers solution to solve the issues.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Sound understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Need excellent meeting facilitation skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Quick recall of multiple work streams.
- Calming demeanor in difficult circumstances.
- Ability to motivate project teams to build team morale and group commitment to project goals and deliverables.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several project assignments.
- Ability to manage, control and report on project budget
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management as required to coordinate project deliverables, deliver status reports, and facilitate meetings.
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook)
Education & Experience:
- 1-2 years of Project Management experience using structured methodology required.
- Experience working with multiple vendors within tight timelines.
- Past experience understanding and communicating multiple work stream schedules.
- Prior cross-functional team management experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering solutions and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience managing geographically diverse teams and/or teams in a matrix organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent work experience required.
- Wireless, Telecommunications, and/or Sales industry experience preferred.
- Project Management Certifications preferred.