Technical Sales Specialist
Description: Libratone Inc.need a Technical Sales Specialist immediately starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 15:53:18 GMT, this position will be placed in Massachusetts.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Libratone Inc. starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 15:53:18 GMT.
Libratone Inc., a Danish-based designer wireless speaker brand, is seeking a Technical Sales Specialist who will be able to perform both Outbound Phone Sales and Technical Phone Support and duties in our brand new Boston Area office located in Framingham, MA. The perfect candidate will be:
- A highly motivated self-starter with contagious positive energy attracted to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ethics-driven with customer satisfaction focus
- A critical thinker and innovative problem solver
- Committed to integrity and professionalism
- Bring team spirit
- Strong desire and passion to excel
Libratone Inc. is quickly expanding in the North American market and thus the company is looking for someone who will be able to develop processes and scale their work as the team quickly expands.
Perform a wide variety of customer support duties including outbound B2B sales and inbound technical support. Primary responsibilities include;
- Partner selling with key accounts establishing and maintaining B2B client relationships
- Work with new and established customer base on new sales opportunities
- Be the first-line contact for sales and customer support inquiries
- Support the sales team to develop quotes and arm the sales force with ongoing active communication, support materials, samples and order processing
Technical/Customer Support Duties:
- Assist customers with issues through Phone, Live Chat, Tickets and E-Mail
- Answer technical and sales questions for existing and potential new clients
- Deliver exceptional customer support experience ranging from set up, technical and troubleshooting.
- Maintain regular dialogue with Copenhagen HQ Technical Support to translate all product and technology updates, enhancements, etc. to North American team.
- Provide monthly status reports.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2+ years of supporting customers via phone in a technical setting
- 1-2+ years of experience selling and/or supporting technology products
- Professional Audio, HiFi and/or Consumer Audio experience a big plus
- Retail Sales and/or distribution experience desired
- Ability to speak clearly and communicate with customers
- Ability to detail client problems and convey issues to senior technicians when needed
- Personality is key; must be a great communicator & team oriented with a positive attitude
- Proficient with Excel, Word PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working Knowledge of database Sales software a definite plus
- Process oriented – Lean or Six Sigma knowledge a plus
- Negotiating and closing skills a must
- Presentation skills and experience desired
- Must be consistently reliable, accessible to customers and able to work independently with limited supervision
Knowledge of the following is a must.
Basic Audio, All Mac iOS Products and Platforms, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7and 8, Working Knowledge of All Smart Phone and Tablet Platforms including iOS, Windows and Android, Wireless Networking
- Contagious positive enthusiasm
- Always looking to learn and grow
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills