Site Acquisition Manager
Description: Faulk & Fosterneed a Site Acquisition Manager immediately starts from Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:33:47 GMT, this position will be placed in Ohio.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Faulk & Foster starts from Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:33:47 GMT.
Our company is a leading-edge provider of a comprehensive array of services to the telecommunications, energy, and commercial real estate industries. We are looking for highly qualified and talented site acquisition managers to add to our team:
Requirements for qualified candidates:
- Leasing and negotiating experience in the wireless telecom industry.
- Working knowledge of deed/ownership research.
- College degree in Business, Real Estate, Construction or related field.
- Minimum 2 years Site Acquisition or Project Management experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, problem solver who can work without direct supervision.
- Real Estate Sales or Broker’s License preferred.
- Or equivalent combination of experience required.
Site Acquisition Managers will be responsible for the following duties (not an exhaustive list):
- Oversee the successful completion of an assigned wireless site development project.
- Trouble shoot, discuss and resolve complex issues with clients, RF engineers, surveyors, abstractors, and landowners.
- Ensure zoning/permitting activities are on schedule.
- Reviews third-party services; reviews final work product before submission to client.
- Research general landowner information and title research as directed.
- Negotiate lease agreements, easements, and other required real estate agreements with property owners.
- Process new leases, contracts, and drafts.
- Analyze existing leases, contracts and applicable zoning ordinances to determine client rights and responsibilities for tower modifications.
- Conduct landowner meetings as directed.
- Complete site work as needed for Site Candidate Information Packages (“SCIP”).
Nationwide potential opportunities available.