Service Order Management
Description: Modisneed a Service Order Management immediately starts from Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:22:21 GMT, this position will be placed in Quebec.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Modis starts from Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:22:21 GMT.
Service Professional – Service Order Management
Contract position: 5 months
Based on business needs, responsibilities may include the following:
- Deliver services within site engineering, integration and/or configuration and/or support of products and networks in accordance with a customer service contract.
- Identify faults and troubleshoot these, according to a set of defined alternatives, and apply standard resolving processes in the network.
- Perform complex updates/upgrades of live networks
- Conduct customized integration of products/networks, including 3rd party products
- Plan, design and optimize the network based on the customers’ requirements on the technical functionality.
- Develop and design methods, tools and scripts within a defined framework and in accordance to customer requirements.
- Participate in on-call support rotations within the technical teams
- Participate in technical reviews and provide on-site support to our customers, local support offices and organizations. Main Product: ConceptWave Order Care and Catalogue Manager.
- Good knowledge of operator networks & business environments.
Good knowledge of Wireless and broadband networks.
- Working knowledge of the Service Order Management domain
- Good knowledge of Telcordia WorkDirector, ConceptWave, Amdocs, Clarity, Comptel or similar industry products.