SENIOR VOICE TECHNICIAN
Description: Adecconeed a SENIOR VOICE TECHNICIAN immediately starts from Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:57:35 GMT, this position will be placed in Ontario.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Adecco starts from Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:57:35 GMT.
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions with over 50 years of experience and more than 50 locations in Canada alone. Simply put, Adecco connects more people – with more permanent, temporary and contract employment opportunities – at more organizations than any other company in Canada.
Our client, located in Ottawa’s west end, is currently searching for a Senior Voice Technician to join its growing team. This is a permanent opportunity offering full-time hours.
- Conduct needs assessment with clients for Avaya VoIP, UC, and application solutions
- Research, design and price Avaya VoIP, UC, and application solutions
- Propose and present Avaya VoIP, UC, and application solutions to clients
- Provide technical response assistance on RFP / RFQ
- Install Avaya (Nortel) VoIP , UC solutions for customers
- Install complimentary voice applications for customers, i.e. Audiocodes
- Maintain, support and manage new and existing customer networks
- Provide technical guidance to voice engineers as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Pre-Sale SE experience
- Associates Degree or Relevant Technical Certifications are required Avaya & Nortel preferred (i.e. NNCSS, NNCSE, and TCP/IP Internetworking certifications)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a voice engineer in the field of telecommunications Data, Voice & Wireless systems
- In-depth experience with Nortel and Avaya Voice, Voicemail & Call Center systems preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Initiative and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, this may include evenings and weekends as required
- Ability to interact with customers, staff and vendors
- Working experience of engineering, installing and maintaining the following Avaya & Nortel products is essential: Norstar, BCM, Meridian 1 Succession, TM, and CallPilot, IP Office and Communication Manager
- Working experience of engineering, installing and maintaining the following Avaya & Nortel products would be desirable: Symposium, Contact Centre Suite, Baystack, WLAN
- Working experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio Technical is essential
To be considered for this new and exciting PERMANENT opportunity, apply today!