Senior Software Product Support Specialist
Description: SunGardneed a Senior Software Product Support Specialist immediately starts from Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:47:07 GMT, this position will be placed in Pennsylvania.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to SunGard starts from Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:47:07 GMT.
Job ID: 23377
SunGard Public Sector’s local government applications have been successfully delivering advanced, fully integrated solutions to public sector organizations for nearly thirty years. Our government information technologies address the business requirements of cities and counties, public and private utilities, public safety and justice agencies, and not-for-profit organizataions.
Dedicated to serving municipalities worldwide, SunGard Public Sector’s market-leading products provide back-office integration, address wireless computing requirements of field personnel, and support the end-to-end delivery of electronic access to citizens and businesses.
For public safety & justice agencies, SunGard Public Sector solutions offer system-wide integration and interoperability for computer-aided dispatch, records management, mobile computing, and jails management.
- Handling of in-depth and advanced support issues.
- Assist Product Support Specialist with researching issues involving advanced troubleshooting techniques.
- Perform an intermediary role between support and development.
- Act as liaison for new customers in the transition process from QA/Training/Development to support staff.
- Coordinate high priority cases and/or high priority clients on an as needed basis as requested by management.
- Becoming point of contact until resolution or returned to Product Support Specialist.
- On-going mentoring of Product Support Specialist in the following areas:
- Facilitate Product Support Specialists’ understanding of how to handle support-related issues.
- The Advisor must be able to act as a leader and role model and example for the other Product Support Specialist and a resource for them to utilize as necessary.
- Conduct utilization forecasts, monitor, interpret trends and make appropriate recommendations to management.
- Proactively address customer trends, usage of software and potential problems for customers
- Work on special projects as directed by management
- Take ownership of high profile clients and facilitate quick issue resolution to rebuild client/company relationship.
- Travel to client sites and SUGA meetings as directed by Senior Manager
- Act on behalf of Team Leader or Manager when needed.
- Perform continual internal teach-back sessions.
In-depth application knowledge of:
- Database/Operating System/Networking experience preferred
- Accounting/Payroll knowledge is a plus
- Interaction between SunGard applications
- Ability to take a primary role in projects as well as a secondary role when necessary.
- Excellent communications skills Oral and Written
- Previous Presentation skills:
- Ability to prepare Power Point Presentations.
- Previous experience with effective training techniques and ability to teach others.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team role.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Requires minimum supervision.
- Associate of Arts degree or higher desired.