Security Installation technician
Description: Salto Systems Inc.need a Security Installation technician immediately starts from Wed, 06 Feb 2013 06:59:14 GMT, this position will be placed in Quebec.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Salto Systems Inc. starts from Wed, 06 Feb 2013 06:59:14 GMT.
This position is based in Montreal’s West Island (Ile Perrot), QC.
Salto Systems offers great opportunities to highly motivated people.
SALTO Systems offers a new advanced state-of-the-art RFID access control concept. Products such as SALTO’s Virtual Network and Wireless technology have accelerated the company’s growth and this has now become the access option of choice on more than 1,200,000 doors in over 72 countries. Customer markets include airports, hospitals, government buildings, universities, manufacturing plants, corporate headquarters and hotels.
A dynamic working environment that exposes you to state of the art equipment , interaction with highly skilled professionals, and the opportunity to work with a prestigious clientele.
- You have a experience in Electronics, Security systems, Card Access or other related field
- 2 to 5 years of experience of installation and repair in service mainly related to the Security industry
- Knowledge of basic IP network configuration
- Proven diagnostic skills – ability to identify and resolve technical problems.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to organize workloads and work with little direction, be a quick learner
- Bilingualism (English and French) a must
- This position requires the successful completion of a criminal
and credit background check
- Good knowledge of MS-Office.
- Experience in installation and system programming.
- Locksmith experience a plus
- Experienced installing Door Strikes & Mag Locks.
- Understanding of the processes and procedures of the building code and have some knowledge of building systems and relevant standards.
- Documentation skills
Requirements of this Position:
- Must be able to travel domestically often and for varying duration
- Maintain a valid provincial driver’s license
- You may be called upon to conduct training and development classes for customers on site or at the branch.
- You may be called upon to coordinate electrical installation with electrical contractors at job site as required and liaise with other contractors/sub-contractors (where necessary) to ensure site operations are fully coordinated.
- Provides technical support to sales and customers as needed
- Troubleshoots system operation while ensuring a timely delivery
- Responds to service calls as required during normal business hours and on weekends and after hours as scheduled
- Participate in project coordination
- Safety conscious