First Option Recruitment Limited - Basingstoke
Description: First Option Recruitment Limited – Basingstokeneed a RF Test Engineer immediately starts from Sat, 09 Feb 2013 12:54:42 GMT, this position will be placed in England.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to First Option Recruitment Limited – Basingstoke starts from Sat, 09 Feb 2013 12:54:42 GMT.
Our client seeks an experienced person with knowledge of wireless radio communication equipment (not telecoms) for a Basingstoke based position.
MAIN PURPOSE: Inspect, test and repair of RF data, voice and video equipment.
1. Ensure the inspection, pre and final testing of all assembled units/boards are carried out to the current specifications.
2. Carry out any fault finding down to component level as required, documenting faults found.
3. Carry out repairs/modifications etc of assembled units as necessary.
4. Liaison with Production Engineer in respect to any documentation queries, component shortages, serial number labelling, packing, technical queries, etc as appropriate.
5. Carry out all servicing or repair of equipment returned by customer as soon as possible, notating all diagnostic details on relevant paperwork or database.
6. Responsible for ensuring test equipment is in calibration and flagging up any nonconforming or non functioning equipment to the Production Engineer.
7. Use of in-house computer system for stock enquiries, parts lists and fault logging, test result recording.
8. Completion of all internal documentation as required.
9. In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, the post holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor, which are commensurate with the post, from time to time.
Transport required due to rural location of the company.
Up to £23,000
Sat, 09 Feb 2013 12:54:42 GMT