Network/VOIP Implementation Engineer at Bellevue Technology Partners in Kirkland, US
Bellevue Technology Partners
Network/VOIP Implementation Engineer
Description: Bellevue Technology Partnersneed a Network/VOIP Implementation Engineer immediately starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:46:21 GMT, this position will be placed in Washington.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Bellevue Technology Partners starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:46:21 GMT.
This position is responsible for reviewing, planning, and implementing multisite, VoIP system solutions. The candidate will set goals, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization. Although the primary focus of this position is to implement and support VoIP installations, the candidate may also be tasked with general network support and build-outs including security, cluster servers, routing, switching, wireless, and other network related duties.
The candidate will also be required to provide mentoring, training, and support for the sales and technical support staff.
- Work with technical team to develop a comprehensive and successful VoIP network design review process to assure successful deployments of MAX Dispatch and Call Taking with existing networks
- Work with customer, resellers and internal technical teams to prospect and develop Zetron MAX Dispatch and Call Taking sales, design, installation, and support opportunities
- Responsible for design, staging, configuration, implementation, and support for VoIP installations as necessary
- Attend and participate in internal and customer meetings requiring occasional travel
- Continue personal development
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to reason and think logically
- Strong attention to detail in regards to project planning and documentation
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation
- Exceptional work ethic
- Display willingness to help others, a pleasant personality, a courteous manner, and a professional demeanor
- Ability to apply judgment, implement solutions, and resolve conflicts, all in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to assist sales in a highly competitive field
- Cisco CCNP Voice Certification or equivalent certification and/or experience
- Expert Windows desktop troubleshooting and maintenance skills
- Advanced Linux operating system understanding and maintenance skills
- Three years prior technology VoIP development implementation and support experience with Enterprise type accounts in a multisite, Wide Area Networking topology.