Network Administrator Job
Chula Vista California
Description: Yohneed a Network Administrator Job immediately starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:30:44 GMT, this position will be placed in California.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Yoh starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:30:44 GMT.
Yoh has a contract to hire opportunity for a Network Administrator to join our client in Chula Vista, CA.
- Administer, Manage, maintain the network and security infrastructure and make enhancements to improve manageability, efficiency and security for the Company.
- Design new changes to meet operational needs or compliance requirements, to replace obsolete technology
- Plan, test, and coordinate changes to minimize impact on users and customers
- Performance day-to-day monitoring and maintenance and administration of Cisco-based Gigabit Network, wireless network, VoIP Telephone System, IPbased Surveillance and Access Control System, Building Technical Management System
- Understand the current network design/infrastructure and configure, implement, monitor, and manage new Cisco Routers and Switches, Cisco PIX and Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco IPS Module, Cisco SSL VPN and other network devices, as and when required.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid hands-on working experience (management and configuration) with Cisco technologies including Routers, Cisco ASA, TCP/IP, VLANS, VPN, IPS/IDS, wireless encryption technology; routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, and BGP.
- Familiar with network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Quest, Cisco IME, Alien Vault, Access Control and Authentication software such as TACACS and RADIUS.
- Hands on experience with installation, configuration and management of VMWare Virtual environment
- CCNA minimum.
Preferred Job Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- Additional Network and Security Certification a plus
Discover all that’s possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Matthew Lillestol
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading workforce solutions .
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_HIRE_W2