Description: Quantumneed a Network Administrator immediately starts from Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:22:50 GMT, this position will be placed in Quebec.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Quantum starts from Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:22:50 GMT.
Our client, a company located on the South Shore of Montreal, is currently seeking a Network Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This role involves:
- Identifying potential problems and required improvements within LAN and WAN environments
- Troubleshooting any network-related problems
- Providing technical support to projects, from conception to implementation
- Implementing new network hardware
- Maintaining detailed network documentation
- Designing and implementing tools and processes to monitor network availability, performance and security
- Working with vendors to provide effective incident resolutionAs the ideal candidate, you have the following credentials:
- 2 to 4 years experience as a Network Administrator
- 1 to 3 years in a multi-location, Cisco-oriented, LAN and WAN environment
- CCNA/CCNP certification (a strong asset)
- Strong understanding and experience of IP and layer-4 protocols
- Very strong Cisco experience
- Experience with wireless solutions, load balancing and switches
- Experience with Linux system administration – a significant asset
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spokenConnecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we’re a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today! Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired into a permanent I.T. role, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card of $100! We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.