Lead IT Auditor
Description: Top Talent Centralneed a Lead IT Auditor immediately starts from Wed, 06 Feb 2013 06:37:03 GMT, this position will be placed in Texas.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Top Talent Central starts from Wed, 06 Feb 2013 06:37:03 GMT.
Join a leading energy company as a Lead IT Auditor.
The IT Lead Audit Consultant will serve as a member of the Audit Services team reporting administratively to the IT Audit Manager.
- Participate in the annual risk assessment processes, including the identification of key risks across the enterprise and participate in the development of the company’s annual audit plan.
- Provide recommendations and support regarding IT controls and best practices to internal client personnel.
- Work within a team environment to execute information technology (IT) audit projects within budgeted time and at a high degree of quality.
- Direct the day-to-day efforts of assigned audit personnel (when applicable).
- Prepare and present well-crafted audit report deliverables.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships.
- Maintain current knowledge of matters impacting IT, the energy industry, audit, and company
- Plan IT audit engagements, including the performance of risk assessments, development of scope, approach, and work programs.
- Conduct audit interviews and execute audit procedures/tests.
- Prepare audit reports and other communications.
- Perform audit observation follow-up procedures.
- Review work of assigned personnel for completeness and accurately and provide performance feedback
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
- Plan, execute, and monitor IT SOX effort across the enterprise.
- Participate in SOX related risk assessments, link financial risk to IT systems and processes in order to identify key controls.
- Perform IT process walkthroughs to assess IT risk and to evaluate process/control design.
- Plan and lead SOX IT control testing, including the assessment of control design and test of operating effectiveness.
- Provide IT control expertise and related assistance to process owners as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, computer information systems, business, accounting, finance, or other applicable field.
- Four (4) years of relevant audit work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately using oral and written communications with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess, and determine the impact of risk.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data/information, think critically, and draw appropriate conclusions. • Experience with and an understanding of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Functional auditing knowledge and technical audit skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Ability to execute multiple projects and other tasks simultaneously.
- Varied IT audit experience in areas such as IT security, IT general controls, applications (client/server, web application, etc.), interfaces, databases, and network infrastructure.
- Internal or external auditing experience, preferably within the energy industry.
- Advanced experience/knowledge with various IT systems, technologies, concepts, and applications, including SAP, WAN/LAN, wireless, Active Directory, Windows, Unix, Oracle, SQL Server, firewalls, routers, virtualization, cloud computing, BCP/DR, control systems, and SCADA.
- Data analytics experience using ACL.
- Familiarity with TeamMate audit management system.
- Experience using IT security and configuration tools (e.g. MBSA, DumpSec, NetStumbler, etc.)
- Professional Certification – Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, or other professional IT certification.
- Travel up to 20% is required of this position.