IT Administrator at Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc. in Poca, US
Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc.
Poca West Virginia
Description: Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc.need a IT Administrator immediately starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 21:35:07 GMT, this position will be placed in West Virginia.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc. starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 21:35:07 GMT.
Kanawha Scales & Systems has an immediate opening for an IT Administrator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management and coordination of corporate IT needs at multiple branch locations including but not limited to maintenance of existing Windows server farm hardware, client workstations, and corporate applications. Applicant will lead team of IT personnel and also assist in support of phone, alarm, and access control to corporate facilities.
Daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining ownership of corporate hardware/software solutions from data center to end user workstations
- Preserve assets by monitoring disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Support end-users by maintaining help-desk services; evaluating service requirements; tracking and reporting problems; preparing and conducting educational and training programs.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Recommend system improvements to corporate management.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT Administration of small business (100+ users)
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, including Windows 2003 and 2008, SQL Server, Exchange Server and IIS
- Experience supporting multi-site locations through technology (VPN, WAN, Wireless, etc.)
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, vmWare)
- Experience with data center hardware (SAN,NAS, networking, etc)
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to communicate and resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner
- Experience with corporate accounting and sales database applications a plus
- Willingness to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from management
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Time
Health Insurance coverage