Global Tower, LLC
Boca Raton Florida
Description: Global Tower, LLCneed a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager immediately starts from Mon, 04 Feb 2013 07:05:07 GMT, this position will be placed in Florida.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Global Tower, LLC starts from Mon, 04 Feb 2013 07:05:07 GMT.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will have day to day responsibly for financial planning and analysis with a particular focus on GTP ’s annual budgeting and planning process. In addition, this position will assist the SVP of Treasury and Planning with managing GTP’s corporate finance function with a specific focus on financial modeling.
1. Manage day to day management of planning and analysis function
a. Preparation of annual budget and business plan
b. Conduct of monthly and quarterly internal reviews and production of monthly and quarterly departmental financial performance reports
c. Ongoing engagement with key executives on strategic business drivers
d. Ongoing maintenance of key organizational and operational metrics
e. Ad-hoc planning and analysis projects
2. Assist Senior Vice President Treasury and Planning in financial forecasting and projections
Develop and maintain complex quantitative models for loan origination and compliance
a. Construct and maintain rolling projection model for 5 year business plan
b. Ad-hoc modeling tasks as assigned from time to time
These job functions are representative of tasks accomplished by incumbents. The list is not exhaustive; incumbents perform other related tasks.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Position w ill work directly from the corporate office . Candidate must have flexibility to occasionally work overtime, including weekends.
1. Must have a 4 ye ar college degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
2. COA/CFA is preferred
3. At least 7 years experience in f inancial p lanning and/or b usiness a nalysis experience with some exposure to a C orporate Finance or c apital m arkets function, either within a medium to large Corporate, an Investment Bank or an Accountancy/Management Consulting Firm (at the manager level or above).
4. Knowledge of the wireless infrastructure or wireless businesses or alternatively a strong background in a real estate or real estate-related business
5. Experience with D ynamics GP (Great Plains) and FRx reporting software
6. Expert user of Microsoft Excel (with specific focus on business analysis functions and financial modeling) . Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Mon, 04 Feb 2013 07:05:07 GMT
Boca Raton, FL