Kamloops British Columbia
Description: Metaforeneed a Deskside Support Analyst immediately starts from Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:44:54 GMT, this position will be placed in British Columbia.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Metafore starts from Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:44:54 GMT.
This position is located at a client site in Kamloops, full time, Monday – Friday.
The Deskside Support Analyst is responsible for providing face to face technical support to our client’s end users. This position primarily includes day-to-day technical support, monitoring and updating of queues, maintaining documentation and trend escalation.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Provide customer service focused face to face technical support to client end users.
2. Monitor and tickets in deskside queue and work assigned tickets to completion within established time limit (Service Level Agreement).
3. Software and Hardware troubleshooting and replacement of hardware parts.
4. Managed automated OS and application deployment system (SCCM)
5. Ability to resolve Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7 Operating System Errors
6. Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office 2000/2003/2007/2010 Applications
8. Understanding of Virus Scan software
9. Service Now Software experience (asset)
10. Proficient in Microsoft Active Directory
11. Microsoft Group Policy Objects experience
12. Experience with Asset Tracking Software
13. Experience with user ID creation
14. Identify process and documentation gaps and escalating to appropriate documentation group.
15. Imaging and reimaging of laptops and desktop computers.
16. Deployment and scheduled office moves for IT equipment.
17. Support of mobile devices including Blackberry, iPhone and/or Andriods.
18. Other duties as assigned by Service Delivery Lead.
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:44:54 GMT