Customer Support Analyst / Operator, PT, IT – Lakeland at Publix in Lakeland, US
Customer Support Analyst / Operator, PT, IT – Lakeland
Description: Publixneed a Customer Support Analyst / Operator, PT, IT – Lakeland immediately starts from Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:02:41 GMT, this position will be placed in Florida.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Publix starts from Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:02:41 GMT.
The primary responsibilities include:
- assisting store and corporate personnel with hardware and software application problems over the phone
- monitoring for system and software application alerts and taking appropriate actions, and
- resolving problems for computer systems which require interacting with service vendors and other Information Systems associates.
The required qualifications for this position include:
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- ability to handle stressful situations in a professional manner
- professional telephone etiquette
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- ability to manage multiple tasks
- ability to handle a high volume of work accurately with frequent interruptions
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- ability to work varying shifts and weekends
- excellent attendance and punctuality record
- good human relation skills (the ability to work well with others and to be a team member)
- enthusiasm, initiative, pride in work and a
- commitment to Publix and our Mission.
The preferred qualifications for this position include:
- prior working experience with one or more of the following systems:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Retalix StoreLine POS / Office Staff or Accounting
- People Planner
- DSD Receiving
- Pharmacy / Linux / PDX
- Production Planning (Bakery or Grocery)
- Intermec handheld
- ATM Units
- Service Center
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Please be sure to monitor your email daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases.
Year End Bonus
The bonus for this position is 8 hours of pay when a new associate joins Publix prior to July 1. There is no bonus in the first year for associates hired after July 1. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to 8 hours’ pay if associate remains employed through Dec. 31.