Cnsl princ, Gest rés de distribution
Description: TELUS Communicationsneed a Cnsl princ, Gest rés de distribution immediately starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 21:49:32 GMT, this position will be placed in Quebec.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to TELUS Communications starts from Thu, 07 Feb 2013 21:49:32 GMT.
The Senior Channel Manager (SCM) will focus on driving sales productivity within the Dealer Channel. A regional voice to challenge performance, benchmark against the national standards and provide a unified sales approach to the market
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Proactively work with Dealer Principal and Sales Manager to regularly measure, review and discuss the success of Sales Representative skill development as it relates to achieving objectives in a B2B setting.
- Assist in the development of Business Excellence programs and initiatives
- Be the regional Business Excellence champion, coaching and measuring the key behaviors of Business Excellence that will drive b2b sales
- Achieve sales and quota objectives with assigned Sales Managers and or Sales Reps to ensure growth and profitability of the Independent Dealer Channel.
Champion Client First and L2R initiatives into their respective dealership base
- Coaching best practices in terms of sales planning, client interaction skills, building a successful business case, solution selling, product and service differentiation, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Coaching best practices to ensure dealers provide for the wireless needs of clients and perspective clients.
- Assist in ensuring that all presentations, proposals and general communications to clients are professional and align with our corporate positioning in the marketplace.
- Assist in developing current B2B oriented provincial programs and continue supporting National programs launched into the field.
- Achieve and exceed business sales results of wireless and wire line portfolio the Dealer channel
- Build strong trust-based relationship with Dealers based on track record of win-win interactions
- Engage Dealer community to obtain feedback on B2B strategies and ideas for ongoing
- 4 plus years’ experience as “business to business“ sales professional (i.e., vertical account manager, senior account manager, etc.) within a related marketplace with a proven track record of solution selling to SMB enterprise accounts.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an adult training environment.
- Solid understanding of business-to-business sales on both a corporate and retail level for wireless and wire line (preferred)
- Solid understanding of business to business sales process to acquire and grow existing accounts.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, and Bilingual
- Proven ability to develop strong business relationships in a complex business environment.
- Demonstrated capability of working effectively with cross-functional teams is essential.
- Ability to develop and analyze sales proposals.
- Ability to impart experiences and support to the Independent Channel Team.
- Requires excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) within a Microsoft NT or Windows ’98 environment is required
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We’re also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly possibilities®
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.